Independence when it’s wanted, Assistance when it’s needed…
With our friendly staff providing the everyday assistance and services seniors often need, we make it easy for our residents to focus their energies on enjoying life. Our goal is to make living here as worry-free as possible.
As a licensed assisted living residence, The Meadows provides the following services:
- Three appetizing, healthful meals a day, including special diets ordered by a physician, served in our beautifully appointed dining room
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Nursing oversight 24 hours a day
- Assistance with personal care as needed including bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, walking, transferring from bed to a wheelchair, and eating.
- Medication assistance and administration
- Housekeeping services
- Linen and personal laundry
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Coordinated health care services
- Social and recreational activities
Care Levels and Rates
Personal care at The Meadows is provided according to a resident’s assessed needs. The daily rate for a private room at The Meadows, including basic care services, is $177 per day.
Wait List Deposit
To help prospective residents and families plan ahead for a move to The Meadows, we encourage them to remit a fully refundable $250 deposit to be placed on our Wait List.
It is our intent to make a move to The Meadows as easy as possible. Should you have any questions whatsoever, do not hesitate to contact us using the links at the very top of this page.